THQ Nordic and Grimlore Games studio published the release trailer for the PC version of SpellForce 3 Reforced. Today, the fresh edition with improved gameplay mechanics and new content has been released.
SpellForce 3 Reforced Edition features
- Improved RTS mechanics and reworked RTS faction (Humans, Orcs and Elves) designs, introduced in the expansions Fallen God & Soul Harvest
- Updated Skilltrees with new spell mechanics introduced in the expansions
- Improved Questflow
- Improved loot distribution for a smoother progression
- Reworked crafting
- RTS AI Balance overhaul
- Complete rework of the hub for minimizing downtimes
- Complete purge of campaign/quest logic issues
- Improved Coop Mode
- Visually and functionally enhanced User Interface used in the expansions
- Full Gamepad Support for controls and UI
- A new skirmish map “Bitter Canyon” set in a mountainous environment
- Journey Mode: An additional game mode similar to the original SpellForce’s “Free Game Mode”, providing more than 20 hours of unique content and a lot of replay value. Can be played in Coop!
- Journey Skirmish: Play PvP skirmish matches against other players with your journey heroes
- Arena Mode: An additional endless game mode where you start with a fresh character, fight against waves of monsters, and buy loot and spells from merchants to compete with other players in the leaderboards which can also be played in Coop
- Improved Mod Support and mod support for the new Journey and Arena modes. Create your own Journey or arena maps and share them with the community.
SpellForce 3 Reforced Steam page
SpellForce 3 Reformed is available for free for the original’s owners — PC only so far. The console version will be released on March 8.