- Here you can buy Cerebus’ Bite helm in D2R on Standard Softcore Server. If you play on Ladder – click here
- Service available on PC, Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch
- Item will be traded to your character in game
- Estimated delivery time: 5-15 minutes
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 86
+130-140% Enhanced Defense
60-120% Bonus to Attack Rating (“AR”)
7-10% Life Stolen Per Hit (“LS”)
33% Chance of Open Wounds
+2-4 To Shape Shifting Skills (“SS”)
+1-2 To Feral Rage (“FR”)
How to Buy Cerebus’ Bite in D2R Standard:
- Check if item is in stock (if it’s not in stock – you can ask customer support when it’s gonna be available, usually we have approximate ETA)
- Select your Platform. Item can be delivered on any platform: PC, Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch
- Choose “Variable Modifiers” if they are present. Some items may have several modifiers that can roll value within certain range. In this field you can see what variable values are present on the item.
- Click “Add to Cart”, “Proceed to checkout”, fill out your name and e-mail address (and/or alternative contact details) that we’ll use to contact you and setup a trade.
- Fill in your Diablo 2 Resurrected account details in respective field – PSN for Playstation, Xbox Gamertag for Xbox and Battle.net tag for PC or Friend Code for Nintendo Switch (This step is not mandatory, yet recommended to speed up delivery).
- Select payment method and complete the payment. You’ll be provided with your order number that you can use in all future communications if needed.
- Fastest way to communicate is writing in Live Chat on website (bottom right corner) or discord. Alternatively you can wait until our managers contact you via e-mail, discord or skype you’ve provided (can take additional time).
- Our player will create a private session that you will join (On consoles we’ll invite you via gamertag or friends list. On PC we’ll provide game name and password to join via lobby). When you join the game, Cerebus’ Bite will be traded to you. It’s important to place any item on the trading board for safety reasons. Can be any worthless item you have.
If you have any questions – feel free to contact us by any method available.